Both internal and external sales coaching and training is offered to ensure optimum sales performance, along with maximum intelligence and customer information which is to be fed back from the sales force to management. This can have a positive impact on margins, as well as improving customer experience.
External coaching and training is performed “on the road” seeing clients, as well as in a classroom environment.
Topics covered include –
- Call planning – improving sales visits to miles and selling time
- Making appointments
- Reporting – providing improved information on customers and increased market intelligence
- Margin management – asking questions and listening
- Follow up – confirming actions promised
- Exhibition stand behavior – including pre and post exhibition work