Since 1976, I have worked in bearings and power transmission products. With both manufacturing and distribution clients in countries including Canada, USA, UAE, India, Pakistan, Holland, Ireland, South Africa, Spain and the UK, I have good global knowledge of the industry. I know what works, what doesn’t often work, and understand the changes that affect all the companies in this sector, including localization, energy saving, acquisitions, data management and change management.
As a member of the EPTDA since forming my company in 2004, I have good knowledge of the executives of the leading manufacturers and distributors in our industry. I have also been a member of the PTDA in the USA and have good contacts with the owners and executives of North American bearing and power transmission companies.
For Product Manufacturers
With eight years of experience working in Asia with manufacturers of various power transmission, bearing, industrial and electronic products, Mayflower Marketing can give advice on and connection to pre-qualified manufacturers of quality products from low cost countries. This knowledge can support sub-contracting supply opportunities.
Marketing material can be created and existing marketing tools critiqued. Exhibition planning, advice and stand personnel training can also be provided.
For manufacturers who wish to formulate an ISO standardized product dictionary for their product data, Mayflower Marketing can also provide consultancy through association with ECCMA.
Rotating Equipment Repair
For Electro-Mechanical Repairs
With experience in changing maintenance strategies, including those involving latest generation of condition monitoring tools, advice can be given on how to best utilise the resources available to the repairer in order to accommodate both workshop work and on-site work for customers.
For Sales Training
External coaching and training is performed “on the road” seeing clients, as well as in a classroom environment.
Topics covered include –
- Call planning – improving sales visits to miles and selling time
- Making appointments
- Reporting – providing improved information on customers and increased market intelligence
- Margin management – asking questions and listening
- Follow up – confirming actions promised
- Exhibition stand behavior – including pre and post exhibition work
Master Data Management Solutions
- External consultant support for setting up data governance programmes
- Scoping studies for clients considering data cleansing tenders
- Tender creation and oversight for the data cleansing tender process
- Oversight of data cleansing projects
- Master data analysis for conformance to ISO 8000 quality standards
- Creation of master data strategies
- Creation of data cleansing and data governance guidelines and procedures